MOSS (Monitor System Status)
MOSS has been created by Nohope in 2010.
MOSS doesn't have any special prerequisite and should work on any type of PC or any Windows generation.
MOSS doesn't send any information on Internet neither it shares anything with third parties.
MOSS does help online competition leagues to control their players fair play and identity.
MOSS’s features include:
• Automatic random screenshots
• Unique PC identifier based on Hardware information
• Capture game’s key files
• Real time Processor Speed versus BIOS setup and box nominal speed
• Game Exe SHA signature and start time
• Ingame screenshot stored when PrtnScrn is pressed
• Keyboard and mouse Macros uses detected and reported including Keys, timing and uses count
• ESL Wire Anticheat monitoring
• The Processes names, path and SHA listing at game startHow to use MOSS
• Start it as Administrator
• Go to File => Parameters and choose COD 4 (WARNING:
sometimes it will change to Generic Game so make sure when open Moss to be set for COD 4)
• In MOSS go to Capture => Start
• Start the game
• At the end of game go to Capture => Stop
• MOSS logs are located on your Desktop in MOSS folder, the ZIP is dated from date and GMT time you started MOSS
Upload the .ZIP-Archive to your opponent (you can upload the .ZIP-Archive on a major sharing site such as Mediafire or SendSpace)
TutorialFrequently asked questions!>>MOSS FAQQ: I can't start MOSS!
A: Download it again, or get it from a friend. Make sure your Anti-Virus does not corrupt it.Q: My antivirus says MOSS is a virus!
A: MOSS is crypted to avoid memory attacks against the program and therefore some Anti-Virus programs may get a wrong detection.Q: Where are my MOSS-files saved?
A: In the "MOSS" folder on your desktop.Q: My MOSS is on top of the screen, I can't minimize it!
A: You can minimize MOSS either by clicking the keys "Windows + D" or by clicking the "Show Desktop" icon in the Windows taskbar.Q: How do I know I am using the latest MOSS version?
A: When a new MOSS version is out, you will get a notification when you start it. Restart MOSS and it will be updated.Q: When checking my opponent's MOSS it comes up as corrupted! / I found a cheat!
A: Open a match protest or support ticket so that the file can get checked by the admins.Q: My MOSS took black screenshots!
A: Windows 7: Disable AA (Anti-Aliasing) In-Game => Options => Graphics
Windows 8/8.1: Set GAME compatibility to windows 7, disable AA (Anti-Aliasing) In-Game => Options => Graphics(Windows XP and 10 users should not have this problem)Error MessagesInvalid Windows Configuration
Remove any "optimizer" programs, such as Tuneup Utilities or Game Booster, and restore initial Windows settings. If that does not work, the optimizers have deleted files required for MOSS to work, so you have to reinstall Windows.My Moss crash after few seconds, or it says "Program will be closed ..."
You have to install latest version of DirectX from >>Microsoft.comThe program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
Download the latest version of DirectX from >>Microsoft.comUpdate Errors
• Error 1 : No internet access
• Error 2 : No access to developer server
• Error 3 : Can't get the update information
• Error 7 : Broken download
Make sure any Anti-Virus or Firewall, Proxy , Parental control is not blocking the MOSS to update.